Business Value Ability: Organization Assessment
The Business Value Ability: Organization Assessment consists of two separate but related assessments:
1. Business Value Ability Assessment
2. Culture Readiness Assessment
As companies look to mature their BRM capability and converge business with IT, HR, Finance, Legal, external partners and other business partners, they are leveraging their BRM capability to evolve culture to eliminate value depleting silos, build strategic partnerships and collectively drive business value.
BRM Institute’s Business Value Ability Model shows four distinct levels of business value ability that can be summarized as:
- Sporadic– We occasionally do a decent job of defining business value to be realized, but rarely track business results to see if these match the expectations.
- Definable– We usually define business value to be realized and sometimes track business results to see if these match the expectations.
- Achievable– We always define business value to be realized and usually track business results to see if these match the expectations.
- Optimized– We always define business value to be realized, track business results to see if these match the expectations, and capture and apply lessons learned from these activities.
To determine your organization’s cultural readiness and business value ability, leverage this Business Value Ability: Organization Assessment, which focuses on the organizational culture and individual behaviors of leadership and employees. These factors impact culture, business value realization and optimization. The assessments guide participants through a simple technique for assessing business value ability and cultural readiness across the organization and surfacing BRM capability maturity, gaps, as well as opportunities to improve.
The Business Value Ability Organizational Assessment is supported with the book Business Relationship Management: BRM Playbook. The Business Value Ability Organizational Assessment is a BRM Institute Knowledge path application that serves as an a cornerstone of the Strategic Partnering Approach Workshop, where participants leverage the assessment results to create a baseline for their journey map to achieving converged strategic partner for their business function.
Any organization looking to evolve enterprise culture, build strategic partnerships, and drive business value through optimized success of their BRM capability will benefit from this assessment.
Business Value Ability Organizational Assessment Access
The assessment can be accessed in multiple ways:
- Through a Corporate membership bundle with BRM Institute. Only corporate membership bundles will have access to this assessment.
- Registering for the Strategic Partnering Approach Workshop. All workshop participants will assess their business value ability as part of the workshop
- Contact BRM Institute Registered Providers (RPs) directly