Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
The BRMP® training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
- BRMP training is available as an instructor-led virtual or in-person class or in a self-paced eLearning format.
- The BRMP certification exam is included with the training and does not have additional costs for the student.
- The class is a multi-day course with the exam taken on the last day at the end of the course or alternatively, the exam can be scheduled to be taken at a later time with approval of the instructor.
- The exam questions are written directly from the BRMP Course Textbook/Study Guide, not the course slides.
- The exam format is closed book, 50 multiple choice questions.
To prepare for passing the exam;
- Block off your calendar for the duration of this course. Work interrupting your course or study time will impact your exam score.
- Additional exam time can be granted for special considerations; i.e. ESL, learning disabilities, challenges with taking tests, etc. Request additional time directly with your trainer.
- Plan for a minimum of 30 minutes per night to read the course textbook/study guide time.
- It’s highly recommended that you read the BRMP Couse Textbook/Study Guide in advance of the course. Ask your trainer to send it to you after you register.
Development of BRMP is made possible by renowned Business Relationship Management (BRM) experts, trainers, game-changing BRM practitioners, and senior business executives ranging in academics, government, and industry from all around the globe. Generously volunteering their time to add value, experience and rigor to the body of knowledge, Business Relationship Management Institute is grateful to these people and their organizations, provided here.