Learn About BRM Institute
Incorporated as a nonprofit corporation in February 2013, Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) is the world’s premier membership, professional development, and official certification organization dedicated to serving the global business relationship management (BRM) community.
Incorporated as a nonprofit corporation in February 2013, BRM Institute provides world-class professional membership and development programs to advance the art and discipline of business relationship management worldwide. BRM Institute helps organizations grow their BRM capability to drive business strategy, strengthen cross-functional collaboration, and champion a culture of creativity, innovation, and shared ownership across the enterprise. This transformation results in holistic and innovative strategies created to deliver their intended business value results.
BRM Institute Professional membership provides you with exclusive access to an extensive range of programs, tools, and networking opportunities to support you as you make your mark on the BRM profession and expand your leadership capabilities.
Additionally, BRM Institute provides education, training, and certification programs of the highest caliber for both aspiring and seasoned BRMs, developed by expert BRM practitioners and trainers. A comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at each level of experience is provided through our Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) professional training and certification program, while our newest Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) program addresses the needs of intermediate-to-advanced BRM professionals worldwide.
BRM Institute is proud to be the go-to source of the latest knowledge, leading practices, and opportunities for information-sharing among practitioners in the field.
To inspire, promote, and develop excellence in Business Relationship Management across the globe, leading to outstanding business value for organizations and professional fulfillment of every individual member of the BRM community.
To fulfill its mission, BRM Institute:
- Builds, validates, and advances knowledge and leading practices for all aspects of Business Relationship Management capability, discipline, and role through the BRM Body of Knowledge (BRMBOK™).
- Through membership, provides a platform for BRMs to share experiences, exchange ideas, support professional growth and enhance career opportunities.
- Establishes and facilitates BRM education, professional training and certification programs.
- Develops enterprise awareness as to how the BRM capability improves both business and strategic performance.
- Provides opportunities for participation in the development and promotion of the BRM profession.
- Conducts and promotes research and builds partnerships to advance the discipline and practice of Business Relationship Management.