BRM Institute Core
Relationships + Impact + Fun= BRM Institute
“Building an association to be proud of.”
We know that it’s relationships that bring our work to life.
- People before business.
- Mistakes happen. Be kind, have care in our conversations.
- Celebrate diversity and accept the humanness of those around us.
Kicking ass is the difference between simply having a job and doing something with your life.
- Start less, finish more.
- UPOD – Under Promise and Over Deliver.
- Be awesome.
We are students for life and reserve the right to get smarter every day.
- See the opportunity to learn from everyone we encounter.
- Share what we know to help others learn.
- Seek and be open to change, new ideas, and new information.
Innovate or Die
We embrace change, support creativity, and drive forward-thinking lest we become irrelevant.
- Fall in love with the problem, not the solution – Dig to find the root of a problem, then dig deeper.
- Don’t be afraid to fail or be wrong; just learn from it.
- Create change. Expect change. Accept change.
Play, as a Team
Through having fun and working together, we accomplish more, faster with better results, than chipping away individually.
- Share ownership, be flexible and adaptable.
- Do more so others can do less.
- Remember we are all working towards the same goals.
As individuals, we support our teams and this association. As part of a team, we partner with our global BRM community who rely on our products and services to drive their accomplishments.
- Create solutions by understanding the needs and challenges of our community, our team, and our association.
- Be self-aware and understand our own need to improve ourselves.
- Think of our members first, but don’t lessen the importance of our employees.