Annually, BRM Institute is honored to recognize practicing BRMs within the global community who embody the true spirit of the BRM discipline.
These leading BRM professionals are nominated at the start of each year to celebrate their significant achievements and showcase how their efforts have strengthened the global BRM community and BRM discipline. Moreover, individuals awarded Top BRM contributed in a meaningful way to the community on a local, national, and global level, enriching the lives of others through excellence in BRM.
Do you know someone who has shown their passion and dedication for the BRM discipline by contributing to the community?
Give them special recognition by nominating them for the 2023 Top BRMs list and let’s celebrate their outstanding efforts and achievements!
What is a Top BRM?
- Is a practicing BRM
- Holds themselves in accordance with the BRM Code of Conduct
- Leverages BRM concepts to satisfy individual purpose and/or organizational purpose resulting in a recognizable impact on society
- Creatively applies their learnings gained from BRM Institute knowledge offerings to drive greater value in their organization, working to satisfy organizational purpose
Top BRM Qualifications
- At minimum, has achieved their CBRM
- Demonstrated significant achievement and has strengthened the global BRM community and BRM discipline through their efforts
- Enriched the lives of others through excellence in BRM
- Contributed in a meaningful way to the community on a local, national, and global level