Strategic Partnering Approach
The Strategic Partnering Approach is designed to help business professionals partnering with key business partners in co-creating a journey map for reaching and sustaining strategic partnerships that drive increased collaboration and ensure value recognition across the organization.
Every organization has a BRM capability. A BRM capability is a capability designed to stimulate, surface, and shape business demand across all functions (business units, sales, marketing, technology, HR, finance, etc.) and ensure that the potential business value from that demand is captured, optimized, and recognized. A strong BRM capability converges cross-functional teams and eliminates value-depleting organizational silos. It strengthens collaboration and drives a culture of creativity, innovation, and shared ownership across the enterprise, so that holistic, innovative, and value-driven strategies are created and deliver their intended business value results.
Any organization that is advancing its BRM capability from order taking service provider to strategic partner will benefit from team engagement in this Strategic Partnering workshop.
The Strategic Partnering Approach serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP®, and CBRM®, which are designed to be delivered and received at an organizational (and/or individual) level.
Strategic Partnering Approach Learning Objectives
Workshop participants can expect interactive and lively one-to-two-day sessions, with a deep dive into the most common obstacles experienced by organizations working to evolve their BRM capability. Among these topics are:
- Clarifying your organization’s goal with IT, HR, Finance and other functions as a co-leaders (Strategy)
- Evolving culture to support collaboration and shared ownership (Culture)
- Breaking down siloes to integrate different functions (Convergence)
- Understanding the impact BRM has on each individual function (Making It Personal)
- Energizing and empowering the BRM capability team (Team)
- Ensuring and communicating realized value (Measurement)