Strategic Partnering Approach
- The Strategic Partnering Approach guides the participant through a framework aimed at leveraging a business relationship management (BRM) capability to drive business value, build strategic business partnerships, and evolve enterprise culture.
- While most organizations have some level of BRM capability, the Strategic Partnering Approach is designed to help business professionals engaging key stakeholders in co-creating a roadmap for reaching and sustaining strategic partnerships that drive increased collaboration and ensure value optimization across the organization.
- The Strategic Partnering Approach is supported with the Business Relationship Management Playbook’s content, dedicated to enterprise facilitation.
- The Strategic Partnering Approach serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP® and CBRM®, which are designed to be delivered and received at an individual level.
- Any organization that is launching a BRM capability, working to improve its BRM capability, or is interested in taking its successful BRM capability to the next level can benefit from team engagement in Strategic Partnering sessions.
Strategic Partnering Approach Learning Objectives
Workshop participants can expect interactive and lively one-to-two-day sessions, with a deep dive into the most common obstacles experienced by organizations working to evolve their BRM capability. Among these topics are:
- Clarifying your organization’s goal with IT, HR, Finance and other functions as a co-leaders (Strategy)
- Evolving culture to support collaboration and shared ownership (Culture)
- Breaking down siloes to integrate different functions (Convergence)
- Understanding the impact BRM has on each individual function (Making It Personal)
- Energizing and empowering the BRM capability team (Team)
- Ensuring and communicating realized value (Measurement)