Join or Renew Now
BRM Explorers™ Community
- Join our exclusive BRM Explorers™ community to stay informed about the latest BRM trends, innovations, and events!
After purchasing the Academic Membership, please submit ONE of the following:
- Students—a copy of your current student ID, class attendance schedule, or bursar bill OR
- Teaching faculty members—a copy of your current teaching schedule as proof of your current academic status.
“Ten Plus” Corporate Membership BundleAll benefits of individual Professional Membership
- Up to 10 individual BRM Institute Corporate Membership accounts
- Up to one C-Level executive membership
50-Member “Top Value” Corporate Membership BundleAll benefits of individual Professional Membership
- Up to 50 individual BRM Institute Corporate Membership accounts
- Up to 5 C-Level executive memberships
For U.S. federal income tax purposes membership dues are not deductible as charitable contributions.
BRM Institute does not engage in political lobbying and no money the Institute collects from its members is spent to support such activities.
Everything you purchase directly from us is subject to the BRM Institute Plain and Simple Return Policy.