Certificate of Experience: Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
- Achieve your Business Relationship Manager Professional (BRMP®) certification
- Agree to the BRM Code of Ethics
- Be recognized as a mentor, #BRMLegend, and/or other leadership acknowledgments
For Knowledge Providers: When submitting your application, please provide the number of sessions delivered, participants who attended/completed the knowledge offering, and certification pass/failure rates. Provide impact statements for an individual and/or organization that resulted from attending the knowledge offering.
As a BRMP, your primary focus is on strategic business relationship management leveraged to drive business value, build strategic partnerships and evolve enterprise culture. How have you influenced your local communities, yourself, your businesses, and or those around you through the knowledge gained from the course. Can you detail and prove one or more of the following to achieve this certificate:
- Created great leaders in everyone around you?
- Progressed in your career as a result of your efforts and this knowledge?
- Influenced and experienced significant business impact?
- Had a positive significant impact on your personal purpose and/or the community/world around you?
- Leveraging any of the tools or assessments found in the BRMP to establish a baseline, where you started on your BRM journey.
- Provide a detailed explanation of how you were able to leverage the knowledge gained from the BRMP course to influence improvements that assisted with the impact
- Do the assessments not apply to your impact? That’s ok, submit your accomplishments anyway and we will evaluate.
Have you met the qualifications above? If so, we want to recognize your accomplishments and celebrate your positive impact on the world and the people in it and tell the world how proud we are to have you in our single global BRM community. Apply for the Certificate of Experience.