Share Your Passion, Demonstrate Your Leadership
One of the most powerful ways to demonstrate your leadership is to share what you know with others who may be facing challenges you’ve already overcome. This could be in one-on-one conversations, recommending a tool or resource you found indispensable, or it could even be through storytelling as a public speaker.
Take some of the following examples of BRMs demonstrating leadership through sharing what they are most passionate about as BRMConnect Storytellers:
- Having trouble connecting with your CxO? Well, let’s explore how to best communicate with C-Suite executives.
- Wondering how to advance to a more senior-level role? See how the BRM mindset prepared one individual for executive leadership and it could for you, too.
- Just starting to advance the BRM capability within your organization? Find out how to build and lead a high-performing BRM team.
- Building Skywalks Between Silos: In many organizations, silos are where expertise lives. When we build connections – skywalks – between silos, we open our teams to share expertise, gain a broader view of what the business needs, why we need it, and how to get it done. During this session, Valerie explains how the role of the BRM is to build virtual skywalks to bring the right people together to deliver business value. The discussion included identifying silos in organizations and the expertise needed on a virtual team to make organizational strategy a reality.
- Drive a True Learning Culture: Inspire greatness from your people by creating an environment that supports an open mindset, an independent quest for knowledge, and embraces shared learning directed toward the mission and goals of the organization.
If you’re looking for ways to grow as a leader, step outside of your comfort zone, and help advance the expanding BRM community then become a BRMConnect Storyteller!
The submission deadline is April 12, 2021, so don’t hesitate.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.