The BRM Fundamentals: Empowering Professionals in Relationship Management
Immerse yourself in the enriched BRM Fundamentals, a dynamic course that goes beyond the surface-level understanding of Business Relationship Management (BRM) and delves deeper into what it means to be Relationship-Centered (RC).
This comprehensive course encompasses the core BRM principles and practices, equipping professionals of all levels and roles with the tools and knowledge needed to excel in building strong and collaborative relationships.
Crafted with the intention of empowering professionals, the BRM Fundamentals course offers a powerful learning experience that combines theoretical concepts with practical application. Participants are guided through various aspects of BRM, and through engaging student exercises they will gain the insights and skills needed to foster relationships that transcend mere transactions and evolve into strategic partnerships.
The blend of theory and practice in the BRM Fundamentals course ensures that students gain a well-rounded understanding of BRM principles and are equipped with the necessary skills to make a lasting difference for both themselves and their organizations.
You’re invited to attend the very first BRM Fundamentals course with enriched content happening at the 2023 World BRMConnect Conference!
Participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM. Topics include:
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
- Understanding BRM capabilities and their corresponding value potential within organizations
- Acquire the latest central topics surrounding BRM in a concise, comprehensive learning approach
- Introduction to Business Relationship Management
- Evolve Culture
- Build Partnerships
- Drive Value
- Satisfy Organizational Purpose
- Navigating Common Organizational Challenges
- Entry-level interaction of BRM artifacts such as
- Purposeful Narrative
- Relationship Mapping
- Idea Documents
- Value Planning
Armed with a deep understanding of core BRM principles and the ability to implement Relationship-Centered practices, professionals who complete this elevate their impact and make a lasting difference for themselves and their organization.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.