We Want to Celebrate YOU During World #BRMWeek 2020
Thanks to the wildly successful #BRMWeek 2019, we are excited to announce #BRMWeek 2020! This year, we are making the week even bigger and better with relevant activities, stories and events to celebrate YOU as a BRM and a human being.
Here at BRM Institute, we recognize the hard work and successes of BRMs like you year-round—but do you?
If you answered no, during the week of February 9-15, 2020, treat yourself! Join us in honoring all of the work you do for your organization in a week-long celebration we call World #BRMWeek! During this week, take the time to recognize your and your team’s tireless efforts to serve as a strategic interface between your business function and organizational partners.
Why not send your BRM team a token of appreciation, or take them out to lunch? After all, you deserve it!
Don’t forget to post selfies of you and your team on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook using the hashtag #BRMWeek. Let the world know this is your week to shine!
Want to take part in the festivities worldwide? Take a look at the week of events we have planned for you and your team below!
Sunday, February 9, 2020:
- Share your strategic vision for yourself in your personal or professional life, as a BRM Team, or community!
- The BRM community needs Storytellers to share the knowledge, practical skills, behavior and mindsets driving their progress at the next World BRMConnect 2020 conferences. Sign up to be a storyteller at BRMConnect!
Monday, February 10, 2020:
- Use our My Purpose Shield to help discover your individual, BRM team or Community purpose and share what it means to you!
- Help us celebrate the Top BRMs!
Tuesday, February 11, 2020:
- Help us celebrate BRM Teams who are making a difference in their communities!
- Register for the BRM Institute: Unplugged 2020 Webinar Wednesday, February 12th, 2020 12PM -1:30PM EST. Use #BRMWeek to submit your questions or join us live!
- Join the global #BRMChat discussion on Twitter at 11 AM EST, and explore purpose with the #WeeklyPurposeChallenge
Wednesday, February 12, 2020:
- Join us for the BRM Institute: Unplugged 2020 webinar where you can ask questions, request advice, and have conversations around key issues you are facing. Use #BRMWeek to submit your questions or join us live at 12:00 PM-1:30 PM EST!
- Sign up for a Knowledge Offering using our Global Events Calendar to find the perfect course for you or your BRM team.
Thursday, February 13, 2020:
- Celebrate Women in BRM by sharing an inspirational quote from a strong female leader using #MakeSpaceforWomen
- Get involved in a Community!
Friday, February 14, 2020:
- Join us at 12:00 PM-12:45 PM EST for BRM Benchmarking®: How Do You Compare? a webinar from BRM Institute’s Roy Youngman, Chief; Innovation, Membership, and Knowledge Management, and learn what the BRM Benchmarking Platform means to you!
- Go out as a team for a team building event, or meet up virtually in your communities. Share a picture of your outing or send a screenshot!
Saturday, February 15, 2020:
- Get out into your community and volunteer. Whether it’s doing a volunteer activity with your BRM team or family, donating clothing, or even supporting a charity. We urge you to connect with people, give your time, and be a part of the global community.
- Interested in Volunteering for BRM Institute? Check out our Volunteer Center!
#BRMWeek is brought to you with help from the following BRM global community sponsors:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.