Join or Renew Now
- Gain immediate access to expertly designed professional development and collaboration resources. The unique tools our world-class experts developed and continue to improve will help you address the many challenging questions your role might be facing today and significantly enhance your ability to deliver maximum value to your organization.
Professional Membership Benefits Include:
As a BRM Institute member, you will gain immediate access to a rich portfolio of expertly designed professional development and collaboration resources. The unique tools our world-class experts developed and continue to improve will help you address the many challenging questions your role might be facing today and significantly enhance your ability to deliver maximum value to your organization. To get the maximum value from your BRM Institute membership or just to explore what BRM Institute has to offer, please visit BRM Institute Membership Value Realization Roadmap and Click here to download BRM Institute Membership Brochure. BRM Institute members receive a host of benefits designed to support their career growth and professional success, including:
- “Ask an Expert” – post questions and consult with one of our founders to discuss the BRM role and get answers to your specific questions
- Access to BRM Institute Online Campus, a members-only interactive learning and collaboration platform containing frameworks, tools, techniques, processes and leading practices
- Download a personalized copy of The BRMP Guide PDF ebook (look for the “Download The BRMP Guide” button on the Online Campus Home page).
- Network with fellow BRM professionals and experts to exchange ideas through the BRM Institute members-only Online Campus
- Take advantage of our regular webinar-based education and training programs
- Participate in the development and promotion of the role and profession of Business Relationship Management
- Build your leadership skills through volunteer activities of the BRM Institute which will build your confidence, expand your knowledge, and influence, and expose you to new possibilities!
- Receive electronic copy of the BRM News, our bi-weekly publication containing valuable tips, interviews with expert BRM practitioners and consultants, and upcoming event announcements.
- To help interested members connect regardless of their location, we have replaced geographically rooted local chapters with location independent global virtual Communities of Interest. By now, we have several dozen of vibrant Communities of Interest facilitating member interactions based on a particular industry, geography, or interest. Join like-minded (and maybe not so like-minded) members who meet to discuss, collaborate, and share their insights in key areas of BRM knowledge and beyond.