Certificate of Experience: BRM Briefing / BRM Fundamentals
- Attend the Executive Brief and/or BRM Fundamentals.
- Agree to the BRM Code of Ethics.
- Be recognized as a mentor, #BRMLegend, and/or other leadership acknowledgments.
As a BRM your primary focus is on strategic business relationship management leveraged to drive business value, build strategic partnerships and evolve enterprise culture. How have you influenced your local communities, yourself, your businesses, and or those around you through the knowledge gained from the brief or course. Can you detail and prove one or more of the following to achieve this certificate:
- Leverage the knowledge gained to influence business leaders to move forward with a BRM capability.
- Had a positive significant impact on your personal purpose and/or the community/world around you resulting from the brief or class.
- Leverage the Business Value Ability Organization Assessment to establish a baseline for where your BRM capability is starting.
- Provide a detailed explanation of how you were able to leverage the knowledge gained from the introductions that assisted with the impact.
- Do the assessments not apply to your impact? That’s ok, submit your accomplishments anyway and we will evaluate.
Have you met the qualifications above? If so, we want to recognize your accomplishments and celebrate your positive impact on your organization, the world, and/or the people in it and tell the world how proud we are to have you in our single global BRM community. Apply for the Certificate of Experience.