GAIN REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE
At BRMConnect, BRMs gain (among many other things) real-world experience which allows them to understand and develop metrics to communicate value. It is a place where they can bring actual opportunities to life with the help of BRM Coaches and community members. Here, BRMs will be inspired, challenged, and heard as they dive into the latest developments and knowledge.
- How to identify and satisfy both personal and organizational purpose.
- Drive a culture that eliminates silos within organizations and instead fosters collaboration and shared ownership.
- Ensure that business strategy exists and keep up with the ever-changing business environment.
- How to excel at shaping business demand.
- What the C-suite’s needs are and how to help them be as successful as possible.
- Differentiate between tactical and strategic BRMs and explore what has and hasn’t worked within organizations.
- Value plans to drive strategy, business value potential, business value realization, and communicate results.
- Metrics to measure and communicate business value results.
- Different assessments to further your personal and professional development.
- Idea Documents and the platforms that house them.
- The ideation process flow and why ideation is chaos, rather than a process, idea documents, or value plans.
- The full end-to-end value management process to gain the greatest indicator of BRM success: the ability to articulate the business value coming from your relationships.
Your CEO Needs You Here
Networking and Coaching Opportunities
At BRMConnect, collaboration, problem solving and creativity spring out of every meeting room. Participants don’t just chat, they actively engage with others to solve pertinent questions and opportunities unique to BRM. After all, the heart of BRM is Relationships! Through networking with peers, you will learn how others have already solved current challenges you have today along with new ideas that you can immediately bring back work the workplace. Connect with #BRMLegends for specific coaching where you can review your BRM Journey map, or current state, and devise a plan to advance your BRM capability or BRM skills.
“…I am blown away by the warmth and kindness of people here. I have been to many IT conferences, I mean MANY. When you put a group of people in a room who has the word “relationship” in their title, and relationship is at the heart of their purpose, can you imagine how much energy and ease there is with this group?! Cannot wait to come back and share Enterprise Holdings BRM success story.” – Ladan Kamfar, IT Department Lead, Enterprise
With BRMConnect Boston due to take place in late August and BRMConnect Amsterdam due to take place in late September, the BRM Institute team continues to plan confidently for the conference. We currently have NO plans to postpone or cancel. We’re incredibly grateful for the ongoing support of our sponsors and attendees who continue to register and plan for the conference and we’ve not experienced any substantial impacts so far. Read this blog post for additional information.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime and we will respond to you as soon as possible.