Certificate of Experience: Certified BRM
- Achieve and maintain your Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) certification
- Agree to the BRM Code of Ethics
- Be recognized as a mentor, #BRMLegend, or other leadership acknowledgments
As a CBRM your primary focus is on strategic business relationship management leveraged to drive business value, build strategic partnerships and evolve enterprise culture. How have you influenced your local communities, yourself, your businesses, and or those around you through the knowledge gained from the course. Can you detail and prove one or more of the following to achieve this certificate:
- Created great leaders in everyone around you?
- Progressed in your career as a result of your efforts and this knowledge?
- Influenced and experienced significant business impact?
- Had a positive significant impact on your personal purpose and/or the community/world around you from the knowledge/experience gained in the class?
- Leveraging any assessment in the CBRM Guide to the Body of Knowledge, establish a baseline, where you/your organization was prior to impact.
- Complete the assessment today, to establish current state
- Provide a detailed explanation of how you were able to leverage the knowledge gained from the CBRM to influence improvements that assisted with the impact
- Do the assessments not apply to your impact? That’s ok, submit your accomplishments anyway and we will evaluate.
Have you met the qualifications above? If so, we want to recognize your accomplishments and celebrate your positive impact on the world and the people in it and tell the world how proud we are to have you in our single global BRM community. Apply for the Certificate of Experience.