Certificate of Experience: Strategic Partnering Approach
The Strategic Partnering Approach workshop guides the participant through creation of a journey map to move their function to a converged strategic partner with shared ownership of business strategy and results. As a Strategic Partner your primary focus is on strategic business relationship management leveraged to drive business value, build strategic partnerships and evolve enterprise culture. How have you leveraged this journey map to influence your businesses, and or those around you through the knowledge gained from the workshop?. Can you detail and prove one or more of the following to achieve this certificate:
- Created great leaders in everyone around you?
- Progressed in your career as a result of your efforts and this knowledge?
- Influenced and experienced significant business impact?
- Had a positive significant impact on your personal purpose and/or the community/world around you resulting from the workshop?
- Detail the journey map that was created, the journey itself, and what challenges were overcome. Show evidence over time leveraging any of the assessments from the Strategic Partnering Approach Workshop to establish a baseline, where you/your organization was prior to impact.
- Complete the assessment today, to establish current state
- Provide a detailed explanation of how you were able to leverage the knowledge gained from the workshop to influence improvements that assisted with the impact
- Do the assessments not apply to your impact? That’s ok, submit your accomplishments anyway and we will evaluate.
Have you met the qualifications above? If so, we want to recognize your accomplishments and celebrate your positive impact on your business, the world and the people in it and tell the world how proud we are to have you in our single global BRM community. Apply for the Certificate of Experience.