Announcing The New BRM Institute Mobile App Designed To Serve Entire BRM Community
Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) is proud to announce that our new BRM Institute mobile app is available for download immediately on Apple, Android, and Amazon devices (you can also search the respective app store for “BRM Institute” to find it). The app is free for both members and non-members and is designed to keep the Business Relationship Management community informed about the latest developments in the profession.
View the BRM Institute Mobile app here: BRM Institute Mobile App
With this app, Business Relationship Managers now have mobile access to the Institute’s groundbreaking content, as well as the latest information about the organization’s rapidly growing suite of services and programs.
The app includes a fast and easy way to access the following features on mobile devices:
- BRM Institute Events – Information about webinars, certification courses, and news about BRM Institute’s forthcoming annual conference can be imported directly into your calendar.
- Careers – Access to job postings for business relationship managers, including openings that require the BRMP® certification.
- Blog – Insight and tips from the BRM community’s foremost thinkers and leaders is available to both members and non-members via the Institute’s blog.
- About Us – Learn more about the Institute’s mission and history.
- Contact Us –Reach out to the Institute’s leaders using this feature.
- Twitter – Get Tweets that communicate the latest developments in the BRM profession.
- Facebook – Learn more about what’s new with the BRM community on the Institute’s Facebook page.
- Links – This feature provides access to the Institute’s Google+ page, and information designed to help members and prospective members understand the value of BRM Institute membership.
- MyBRM Institute – BRM Institute members’ one-stop easy access to their membership profile. (Members Only)
- Member’s Wiki & BRMIBoK – The members’ wiki and BRM Institute Interactive Book of Knowledge, the most dynamic professional resource for business relationship managers available today. This wiki offers a powerful content-driven leverage for BRM networking and the BRMIBoK is continually updated and includes useful concepts, frameworks, models, and best practices. (Members Only)
Our community includes some of the world’s preeminent technology thinkers and leaders. We leveraged their expertise in building this app, and while we know it will continually evolve, we are very proud of what it offers. We believe it represents a significant new resource for the entire BRM community. Download your BRM Institute App today and stay updated with the latest happens and knowledge in the BRM discipline for these devices Apple, Android, and Amazon. Please feel free to email us with any questions or comments.
The app was developed by Hayden Barnes. Thank you for helping us deliver BRM Institute content on the go!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.