2020 BRMConnect On-Demand
If you were unable to attend this year’s 2020 BRMConnect Virtual, you can still access the valuable recorded sessions and live Q&A with BRMConnect On-Demand by being a Professional Member.
Now, all of the recordings are available to only BRM Institute Professional Members who attended the conference. In order for you to access them, please:
First, if you aren’t already: Become a Professional Member so you can:
- Access the Online Campus
- Browse the world’s most comprehensive and always up-to-date BRM Interactive Body of Knowledge
- Access the BRM Benchmarking platform and use the robust features of the platform to make comparisons between your organization and others around the globe, or between yourself and your fellow BRMs.
- Find your purpose and make an impact on the global BRM community by volunteering.
- Review BRM Institute Webinar Recordings Archive, which contains full-length recordings and slide decks for all our past webinars!
- Access via the Online Campus:
- For $99 USD, access over 50 recordings from the virtual conference
- Engage with other member attendees and Storytellers
- Earn CPD credits toward your CBRM recertification