2022 World BRMConnect® Conference COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) considers the safety of all those onsite at the 2022 World BRMConnect® Conference as our top priority. This COVID-19 Preparedness Plan is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance.
- To view the most recent updates for San Antonio’s Covid-19 Updates, please click here.
- To view the CDC’s website with current updates on Covid-19, please follow this link.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact us with questions.
- This plan will be updated as rules and regulations change. Check back often.
I. Prior to the event
A. This Preparedness Plan will be distributed to all attendees prior to the event and made available via brmconnect.com and the event app.
B. At registration, all attendees will be required to submit a contact to be notified in case of emergency.
C. If the event is deemed unsafe or unable to be presented in-person by federal or local regulations, the event will switch to 100% virtual, and all attendees with an in-person registration will be switched to virtual registrants.
II. During the event
A. If the event is deemed unsafe or unable to continue in-person by federal or local regulations, the event will switch to 100% virtual, and all attendees with an in-person registration will be switched to virtual registrants.
1. Capacity Restrictions: The conference will be limited to a total of 150 attendees.
2. Distancing: All attendees are encouraged to maintain a six-foot distance between themselves and other attendees.
3. Meals and Breaks: A dedicated meal room will be used for all meals and breaks which will be cleaned and sanitized during general session.
4. Sanitation: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be located throughout the venue, and frequent handwashing will be encouraged.
1. Fully vaccinated attendees: Masks are optional.
2. Unvaccinated attendees: Masks are required.
Meals and Breaks
1. Breaks will be 30 minutes in length, and attendees will be released in groups to allow for proper distancing and flow.
2. Lunches will be 90 minutes in length, and attendees will be assigned one of two lunch blocks to allow for proper distancing and flow.
1. Each booth is a 10’x10’ space with a six-foot distance between booths.
2. Handouts will be available through the event app.
1. To help attendees communicate their level of comfort in interacting with one another, BRMConnect event staff will provide color-coded name badges:
a) Red = Social Distancing
b) Yellow = Fist Bumps & Elbow Bumps
c) Green = Handshakes & Hugs
2. Attendees will receive one (1) of each color.
In Case an Attendee Gets Sick
1. BRMConnect event staff will follow CDC recommended guidelines.
2. Attendees will be able to participate virtually.
III. After the event
A. In Case an Attendee Gets Sick
BRMConnect event staff will follow CDC recommended guidelines.