Business Relationship Management Institute Executive Council [BEC] Overview
Be the world’s leading Executive Council dedicated to:
- Improving organizations around the globe by ensuring effective Business Relationship Management (BRM) capability definition, implementation, and business value optimization.
- Enabling BRM to achieve convergence of business operational strategy with that of their supporting functional teams (e.g., HR, IT)
To provide executive thought leadership through real-world experience in implementing and optimizing BRM capabilities to assist BRM Institute in shaping the BRM discipline, advancing the BRM profession, and improving its practices globally.
- The BEC acts as an advisory council:
- advocating for BRM value
- guiding BRM best practices
- mentoring BRM practitioners
- implementing the strategic direction of the BRM Institute
About the BRM Institute Executive Council
The BRM Institute Executive Council is an advisory team consisting of past or present C-level business executives from leading organizations around the globe, who have a proven expertise in implementing and optimizing the Business Relationship Management capability in organizations, share a passion, and possess a vision to further advance the BRM discipline.